Today’s sophisticated utility and infrastructure equipment and project finance programs demand the right finance support team. Members of the Firm have significant long term national and international experience in providing comprehensive consulting support to financial institutions, project owners, project developers, insurers, and underwriters involved in the development of electric, gas and water utility projects, infrastructure and industrial projects, equipment financings and renewable energy projects. Our personnel have the demonstrated capability and experience in evaluating projects and equipment funded with non-recourse, conventional, asset-based, tax exempt and non-traditional financing structures.
ERG provides its clients with a wide range of project financing capabilities in every facet of a project.
- Project Development & Operating Agreements
- Independent Financing Reports
- Equipment & Plant Process Evaluations
- Pro-Forma Economic & Financial Evaluations
- Fuel Supply Assessments
- O&M & Staffing Procedures/Reviews
- Insurance Claim Evaluations
- Bankruptcy & Work Out Support
- Contract Negotiation
- Due Diligence & Periodic Reviews
- Pro-Forma FMV & DV Appraisals
- Capital Budgeting Models
- Market & Regulatory Assessments
- Technology Assessments
- Litigation Support & Expert Testimony
- Risk Mitigation Strategies
A sample listing of municipal, public utility and corporate entities for which Members of the Firm have provided Independent Financing Reports.